Nebraska Revised Statute 48-1902
(1) Alcohol means any product of distillation of any fermented liquid, whether rectified or diluted, whatever may be the origin thereof, synthetic ethyl alcohol, the four varieties of liquor, alcohol, spirits, wine, and beer, as defined in sections 53-103.01, 53-103.03, 53-103.38, and 53-103.42, every liquid or solid, patented or not, containing alcohol, spirits, wine, or beer, and alcohol used in the manufacture of denatured alcohol, flavoring extracts, syrups, or medicinal, mechanical, scientific, culinary, and toilet preparations;
(2) Breath-testing device means intoxilyzer model 4011AS or other scientific testing equivalent as approved by and operated in accordance with the department rules and regulations;
(3) Breath-testing-device operator means a person who has obtained or been issued a permit pursuant to the department rules and regulations;
(4) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(5) Department rules and regulations means the techniques and methods authorized pursuant to section 60-6,201;
(6) Drug means any substance, chemical, or compound as described, defined, or delineated in sections 28-405 and 28-419 or any metabolite or conjugated form thereof, except that any substance, chemical, or compound containing any product as defined in subdivision (1) of this section may also be defined as alcohol;
(7) Employee means any person who receives any remuneration, commission, bonus, or other form of wages in return for such person's actions which directly or indirectly benefit an employer; and
(8) Employer means the State of Nebraska and its political subdivisions, all other governmental entities, or any individual, association, corporation, or other organization doing business in the State of Nebraska unless it, he, or she employs a total of less than six full-time and part-time employees at any one time.
Laws 1988, LB 582, § 2;
Laws 1993, LB 370, § 44;
Laws 1994, LB 859, § 1;
Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 276;
Laws 2007, LB296, § 218;
Laws 2010, LB861, § 6.