Quality rating and improvement system incentives and support under the Step Up to Quality Child Care Act shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Tiered child care subsidy reimbursements as provided in section 68-1206 based upon quality scale ratings of step three or higher that reflect the cost of higher quality programs and promote affordability of high-quality child care and early childhood education programs for all families;
(2) Incentive bonuses given to providers of child care and early childhood education programs upon completion of specific requirements of step two ratings or higher to improve quality based upon the quality rating criteria established pursuant to sections 71-1956 and 71-1958;
(3) Professional development, training, and scholarships developed in collaboration with community-based organizations, postsecondary education representatives, and other stakeholders;
(4) Support that expands family engagement in and understanding of high-quality early childhood education in ways that are inclusive and respectful of diversity of families and children with special needs; and
(5) Other incentives as necessary to carry out the Step Up to Quality Child Care Act.