Nebraska Revised Statute 71-2450
Chapter 71 Section 2450
Pharmacist providing pharmacist remote order entry; requirements.
A pharmacist providing pharmacist remote order entry shall:
(1) Be located within the United States;
(2) Maintain adequate security and privacy in accordance with state and federal laws, rules, and regulations;
(3) Be linked to one or more hospitals, long-term care facilities, or pharmacies for which services are provided via computer link, video link, audio link, or facsimile transmission;
(4) Have access to each patient's medical information necessary to perform via computer link, video link, or facsimile transmission a prospective drug utilization review as specified in section 38-2869; and
(5) Be employed by or have a contractual agreement to provide such services with the hospital, long-term care facility, or pharmacy where the patient is located.