As used in the Uniform Standard Code for Mobile Home Parks, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Mobile home means a movable or portable dwelling constructed to be towed on its own chassis, connected to utilities, and designed with or without a permanent foundation for year-round living. It may consist of one or more units that can be telescoped when towed and expanded later for additional capacity, or of two or more units, separately towable but designed to be joined into one integral unit. Mobile home includes a manufactured home as defined in section 71-4603;
(2) Mobile home lot means a designated portion of a mobile home park designed for the accommodation of one mobile home and its accessory buildings or structures for the exclusive use of the occupants;
(3) Mobile home park means a parcel or contiguous parcels of land which have been so designated and improved that it contains two or more mobile home lots available to the general public for the placement thereon of mobile homes for occupancy. The term mobile home park shall not be construed to include mobile homes, buildings, tents, or other structures temporarily maintained by any individual, corporation, limited liability company, company, or other entity on its own premises and used exclusively to house its own labor force;
(4) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services; and
(5) Person means any individual, firm, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, company, association, joint-stock company or association, political subdivision, governmental agency, or other legal entity, and includes any trustee, receiver, assignee, or other legal representative thereof.