The licensee or a business entity, whether excepted from the requirements for licensure by section 71-6302 or whether operating under a waiver, shall keep a record of each asbestos project and shall make the record available to the department at any reasonable time. All such records shall be kept for at least thirty years. Each record shall include:
(1) The name, address, and license number of the individual who supervised the asbestos project and of each employee or agent who worked on the project;
(2) The location and description of the project and the amount of asbestos material that was removed;
(3) The starting and completion dates of each instance of asbestos encapsulation, demolition, dismantling, maintenance, or removal;
(4) A summary of the procedures that were used to comply with all applicable standards;
(5) The name and address of each asbestos disposal site where the waste containing asbestos was deposited; and
(6) Such other information as the department may deem necessary for the efficient administration and enforcement of the Asbestos Control Act and for the protection of the health, safety, and welfare of all classes of asbestos occupations and the general public.