(1) Any physician or attending physician who knowingly and intentionally or with reckless disregard performs an abortion in violation of sections 71-6901 to 71-6906 and 71-6909 to 71-6911 shall be guilty of a Class III misdemeanor.
(2) Performance of an abortion in violation of such sections shall be grounds for a civil action by a person wrongfully denied the right and opportunity to consent.
(3) A person shall be immune from liability under such sections (a) if he or she establishes by written evidence that he or she relied upon evidence sufficient to convince a careful and prudent person that the representations of the pregnant woman regarding information necessary to comply with such sections are bona fide and true or (b) if the person has performed an abortion authorized by a court order issued pursuant to section 71-6903 or 71-6904.
(4) Any person not authorized to provide consent under sections 71-6901 to 71-6911 who provides consent is guilty of a Class III misdemeanor.
(5) Any person who coerces a pregnant woman to have an abortion is guilty of a Class III misdemeanor.