Nebraska Revised Statute 71-7106
Chapter 71 Section 7106
Interagency Management Committee; created; members; duties.
There is hereby created the Interagency Management Committee. Each member of the council shall designate a representative of his or her agency to be a member of the committee. The committee shall be responsible for:
(1) Planning and budget development;
(2) Program development and evaluation;
(3) Coordination of program activities and emergency response;
(4) Providing a mechanism for quality assurance which may include certification of critical incident stress management team members;
(5) Identifying critical incident stress management regions;
(6) Developing regulations and standards;
(7) Arranging for and supporting training of critical incident stress management teams; and
(8) Providing backup to regional critical incident stress management teams.
- Laws 1991, LB 703, § 6;
- Laws 1997, LB 184, § 6.