Nebraska Revised Statute 71-7449
Chapter 71 Section 7449
Designated representative; information required.
Each designated representative named under subdivision (1)(e) of section 71-7448 shall provide the following information prior to the issuance of an initial or renewal license under such section:
(1) The designated representative's places of residence for the immediately preceding seven years;
(2) The designated representative's date and place of birth;
(3) All occupations, positions of employment, and offices held by the designated representative during the immediately preceding seven years and the principal businesses and the addresses of any business, corporation, or other organization in which such occupations, positions, or offices were held;
(4) Whether the designated representative has been, at any time during the immediately preceding seven years, the subject of any proceeding for the revocation of any license and, if so, the nature of the proceeding and its disposition;
(5) Whether the designated representative has been, at any time during the immediately preceding seven years, either temporarily or permanently enjoined by a court of competent jurisdiction from violations of any federal or state law regulating the possession, control, or distribution of prescription drugs, and, if so, the details of such order;
(6) A description of any involvement by the designated representative during the immediately preceding seven years, other than the ownership of stock in a publicly traded company or mutual fund, with any business which manufactured, administered, distributed, or stored prescription drugs and any lawsuits in which such businesses were named as a party;
(7) Whether the designated representative has ever been convicted of any felony and details relating to such conviction; and
(8) A photograph of the designated representative taken within the immediately preceding thirty days.