Nebraska Revised Statute 71-8237
Chapter 71 Section 8237
State Trauma Advisory Board; duties.
The State Trauma Advisory Board shall:
(1) Advise the department regarding trauma care needs throughout the state;
(2) Advise the Board of Emergency Medical Services regarding trauma care to be provided throughout the state by out-of-hospital and emergency medical services;
(3) Review the regional trauma plans and recommend changes to the department before the department adopts the plans;
(4) Review proposed departmental rules and regulations for trauma care;
(5) Recommend modifications in rules regarding trauma care; and
(6) Draft a five-year statewide prevention plan that each trauma care region shall implement.
- Laws 1997, LB 626, § 37;
- Laws 2009, LB195, § 99.