A certified vocational rehabilitation counselor for the blind's duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Assist blind persons, their families, groups of blind persons, or employers of blind persons through the counseling relationship to develop understanding, define blindness issues, define goals, plan action, and elevate expectations toward the capability of blind persons with the goal of full-time or part-time employment when appropriate, consistent with each individual's strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests, and informed choice;
(2) Be responsible for all decisions concerning eligibility for services, the nature and scope of available services, the provision of services, and the determination that a recipient of such services has achieved an employment outcome commensurate with his or her strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests, and informed choice;
(3) Administer the individualized plan for employment and write the document prepared on forms provided by the commission containing descriptions of a specific employment outcome, the nature and scope of needed services and the entities to provide them, the criteria to evaluate progress toward achievement of employment outcome, and the responsibilities of the program and the recipient of such services;
(4) Plan allocation and expenditure of program funds; and
(5) Complete referral activities which evaluate data to identify which blind persons or groups of blind persons may be served in conjunction with or by other counselors.