As used in sections 76-1001 to 76-1018, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Beneficiary shall mean the person named or otherwise designated in a trust deed as the person for whose benefit a trust deed is given, or his successor in interest;
(2) Trustor shall mean the person conveying real property by a trust deed as security for the performance of an obligation;
(3) Trust deed shall mean a deed executed in conformity with sections 76-1001 to 76-1018 and conveying real property to a trustee in a trust to secure the performance of an obligation of the grantor or other person named in the deed to a beneficiary;
(4) Trustee shall mean a person to whom title to real property is conveyed by trust deed, or his successor in interest;
(5) Real property shall mean any estate or interest in land, including all buildings, fixtures and improvements thereon and all rights-of-way, easements, rents, issues, profits, income, tenements, hereditaments, privileges and appurtenances thereunto belonging, used or enjoyed with said land, or any part thereof; and
(6) Trust property shall mean the real property conveyed by the trust deed.