Nebraska Revised Statute 76-1493
Chapter 76 Section 1493
A tenant shall maintain his or her mobile home space in as good a condition as when the tenant took possession and shall:
(1) Comply with all obligations primarily imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of city, county, and state housing codes materially affecting health and safety;
(2) Keep the mobile home space that the tenant occupies and uses reasonably clean and safe;
(3) Dispose from the tenant's mobile home space all rubbish, garbage, and other waste in a clean and safe manner;
(4) Not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the mobile home park or knowingly permit any guest or invitee to do so; and
(5) Conduct himself or herself and require any guests or invitees to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb the tenant's neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of the mobile home park.
- Laws 1984, LB 916, § 44.