Nebraska Revised Statute 76-2104
Chapter 76 Section 2104
No person shall, in connection with the offering, sale, or lease of an interest in a membership campground:
(1) Employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud;
(2) Make any untrue statement of a material fact;
(3) Fail to state a material fact necessary to make a statement clear;
(4) Issue, circulate, or publish any prospectus, circular, advertisement, printed matter, document, pamphlet, leaflet, or other literature containing an untrue statement of a material fact or that fails to state a material fact necessary to make the statements on the literature clear;
(5) Issue, circulate, or publish any advertising matter or make any written representation unless the name of the person issuing, circulating, or publishing the matter or making the representation is clearly indicated; or
(6) Make any statement or representation or issue, circulate, or publish any advertising matter containing any statement that the membership campground has been in any way approved by the commission except in conjunction with a public report issued by the commission.
- Laws 1990, LB 656, § 4.