Nebraska Revised Statute 76-2106
Chapter 76 Section 2106
Exemptions from registration.
The following transactions shall be exempt from registration:
(1) The offer, sale, or transfer by any one person of not more than one membership camping contract in any twelve-month period;
(2) The offer or sale by a government, government agency, or other subdivision of government;
(3) The bona fide pledge of a membership camping contract; and
(4) Transactions subject to regulation pursuant to the Nebraska Time-Share Act.
- Laws 1990, LB 656, § 6.
- Nebraska Time-Share Act, see section 76-1701.