Nebraska Revised Statute 76-704.01
Chapter 76 Section 704.01
Petition of condemner; contents.
A petition filed pursuant to section 76-704, shall include:
(1) A statement of the authority for the acquisition;
(2) The nature of and necessity and purpose for which the land will be used;
(3) The title, right, or interest in the property to be acquired;
(4) The quantity needed to fulfill the public purpose for which taken;
(5) Reasons for selecting the particular location or route;
(6) Evidence of attempts to negotiate in good faith with the property owner; and
(7) If approval of any other agency is required the condemner should set forth the approval in writing of such agency.
- Laws 1978, LB 917, § 6.