Nebraska Revised Statute 79-1193
Chapter 79 Section 1193
Recipient of bridge program grant; collect and provide data.
A recipient of a bridge program grant under section 79-1191 shall collect and provide to the department data illustrating the outcomes of participants, including:
(1) Participants' education levels, income, and employment status upon entry into the bridge program;
(2) The total number of participants beginning the bridge program, earning college credit, earning industry-recognized credentials, and earning recognized postsecondary educational credentials;
(3) The employment rates of participants six months, twelve months, and twenty-four months after leaving the bridge program; and
(4) The number of participants pursuing additional education six months, twelve months, and twenty-four months after leaving the bridge program.
- Laws 2012, LB1079, § 5.
- Termination Date: June 30, 2015