Nebraska Revised Statute 79-2104.01
Chapter 79 Section 2104.01
Learning community coordinating council; advisory committee; members; duties.
Each learning community coordinating council shall have an advisory committee composed of the superintendent from each member school district or his or her representative. The advisory committee shall:
(1) Collaborate with the learning community coordinating council on the development, implementation, and evaluation of the community achievement plan;
(2) Review proposals for focus programs, focus schools, magnet schools, and pathways;
(3) Provide recommendations for improving the learning community's diversity plan;
(4) Review results and provide recommendations to the learning community coordinating council regarding the implementation and administration of early childhood education programs for children in poverty; and
(5) Provide input to the learning community coordinating council on other issues as requested.