(1) Proceedings for review under sections 79-288 to 79-292 shall be instituted by filing a petition in the district court of the county where the action is taken within thirty days after the service of the final decision by the school board or board of education under sections 79-286 and 79-287.
(2) All parties of record shall be made parties to the proceedings for review. The court, in its discretion, may permit other interested persons to intervene.
(3) Summons shall be served as in other actions, except that a copy of the petition shall be served upon the board together with the summons. Service of summons upon a duly elected officer of the board or the appointed secretary of the board shall constitute service on the board.
(4) The filing of the petition or the service of summons upon the board shall not stay enforcement of a decision, but the board may stay enforcement, or the court may order a stay after notice to such board of application therefor and upon such terms as it deems proper.
(5) The court may require the party requesting such stay to give bond in such amount and condition as the court may direct but only in cases involving injury or damage to person or property.