Nebraska Revised Statute 79-950
Chapter 79 Section 950
All acts and decisions of the retirement board shall be subject to review, reversal, modification, or approval by the retirement board, on its own motion or on the complaint of a member, under such rules as the retirement board may prescribe. Any teacher or other person, who deems himself or herself aggrieved by any action of the retirement board, may appeal to and have the same reviewed by the retirement board under such rules as the retirement board shall prescribe. Any final order made by the retirement board after review may be appealed, and the appeal shall be in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Laws 1945, c. 219, § 45, p. 653;
- R.S.Supp.,1947, § 79-2945;
- Laws 1949, c. 256, § 478, p. 855;
- Laws 1988, LB 352, § 163;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-1544;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 585.
- Administrative Procedure Act, see section 84-920.